Iterative Software Development
- Cycles through the development steps in small steps.
- Less rigidly defined steps, however they are still there (just quicker)s.
- Reaction to the previous methods.
- Goes back to the roots of software development.
- Individuals and interactions over process and tools.
- Working software over comprehensive documentation.
- Customer collaboration over contract negotiation (involve client in development).
- Responding to change over following a plan.
- Customer satisfaction through rapid delivery of useful software.
- Welcome changing requirements, even late in the development.
- Working software is delivered frequently (weeks instead of months).
- Working software is the principle measure of progress.
- Sustainable development, able to maintain a constant pace.
- Close, daily cooperation between business people and developers.
- Face-to-face conversation is the best form of communication.
- Projects are built around motivated individuals, who should be trusted.
- Continuous attention to technical excellence and good design.
- Self-organizing teams.
- Regular adaption to changing circumstances.
- The customer representative
- Daily Meetings